Just a quick, short post of things that I’m thankful for before we head out to the beach this morning…
- My mother-in-law – It’s her birthday today (well, her birthday in New Zealand) and I’m so glad that I get the opportunity to know her and have her in my life. She did a wonderful job raising Chris and I owe her a debt of gratitude for that.
- My husband – Such a wonderful guy who is willing to take time out of his busy day to go to the beach with “his babies”. We’re heading to Long Bay today and I can’t wait!
- School Holidays – I’m thankful that were in the midst of school holidays (in other words, Chris isn’t teaching a class, which means we get to see him just a smidgen more!).
- Our church – We’ve got such a great group of people there, and I love our home group.
- Bible study – Our last Women’s Bible study is tomorrow night. I’ve loved getting to know those women and am so glad that they’ve put up with me as I’m once again figuring out how to lead a study 🙂
- Joe – He’s such a sweet, cheeky bubby. I’m thankful for him every day, but today, I’m especially thankful that he lets me cuddle him to sleep. I love doing that.
- New Zealand – I’m thankful that we have the opportunity to live here and that we get to experience life in another country.
What are you thankful for today?