Thanks so much to Holly over at In My Over Active Head for the question tag! I’ve only been following her blog for a few weeks, but I’ve really enjoyed reading it and learning about her life 🙂 So, here goes!
1. Were you named after anyone?
Sort of. I’ve heard 2 stories behind my name, one from each parent (my name is Jennifer Lynn, by the way). My mom said that she got my name from my crib (Jenny Lind Furniture). My dad said that he liked the name because of the historical attachment to Jenny Lind, the “Swedish Nightingale” (famous Swiss opera singer, girlfriend of Hans Christian Andersen).
2. Do you still have your tonsils?
3. Would you bungee-jump?
4. What is your favorite cereal?
It depends. Sometimes, I really want something sweet, so I’ll go for Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Usually, however, I’ll eat multigrain or regular Cheerios. But I’m not really a big cereal eater anyway.
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope. I typically wear running shoes when I’m at work, or Dansko nurse’s shoes. By the time I get home and after having been on the floor all day, I’m too tired to untie them 🙂
6. What’s your favorite ice cream?
Moose Tracks, without a doubt! The best kind is the light version from Turkey Hill Dairy.
7. What is the 1st thing you notice about other people?
The face + the hair. It’s what I always look at first 🙂
8. Least favorite thing about yourself?
Hmm. That’s a tough one – not sure I want to share!
9. What is the last thing you ate?
Pringles Light fat-free sour cream & onion chips.
10. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of Bear chewing on a doggy bone.
11. What is the last movie you watched?
88 Minutes starring Al Pacino. It was okay.
12. What did you dream about last night?
Honestly, I was so tired last night that I fell right to bed and slept wonderfully. It was great, but no dreams 🙁
13. Summer or Winter?
I like things about both, but honestly, I’m more of a Fall person…
14. Do you have any special talents?
I can play the piano… there’s other stuff that I’m “good” at, but I’m not sure that it qualifies as a talent, you know?
15. Coke or Pepsi?
I can’t remember the last time I had either one. I drink water (with a cup of tea in the AM and maybe some wine in the PM!)
16. Word that you would hate to hear being used to describe you?