I’ve decided to steal Fidgeting Gidget’s 5 Question Friday idea and do it today instead of my usual Saturday Summary. I felt the need to shake things up a bit 🙂
1. When they make the movie of your life, who will play you? Hmmm, well I’ve been told before that my face and hair resemble Gwyneth Paltrow, but she’s just a tad thinner than I am. Other supporting characters would of course be Chris, who has been told that he resembles Joaquin Phoenix. However, with all of Joaquin’s crazy antics of late I’m not sure that I’d want him to be a part of the team!
2. What’s your ideal vacation location? My favorite spots thus far have been St. Thomas, Hawaii, and Glen Lake, MI. All of these involve warm weather, beautiful beaches, and crystal clear water 🙂 I also really enjoyed Key West, but I think this was more because of the fact that it was just me and Chris and not so much related to the location.
St. Thomas snorkeling site
Road to Hana on Maui – we drove this with 2 carol-singing nieces in the backseat, and it was a long drive
Beautiful Glen Lake, MI – I haven’t been here in several years, but it was beautiful. Hopefully, we’ll go back someday
3. Which Muppet is your favorite? There are so many to choose from! Chris doesn’t understand my love for the Muppets, but he graciously puts up with it and even condescends to watch some of the movies with me from time to time. Of all the Muppets, I’d have to say I like Fozzie and Kermit the best. I’m a fan of Miss Piggy, but she’s too much of a diva for my taste.
4. If you were a car, which make and model would you be? Um, I have absolutely no idea. Earlier this week I worked an evening shift, and one of the MDs was trying to tell me all about the latest porsche. My eyes sort of glazed over half-way through. I’m not a car fanatic.
5. Would you want Harry’s invisibility cloak or Hermione’s time turner? I think that people should learn and move on from their mistakes and look forward to the future, so the time turner is definitely out. I don’t think I like the sneakiness involved with the invisibility cloak, either. In truth, I would prefer to have Harry’s Firebolt!!!
Hope you all have a great weekend – see you Monday!