Yay! Angie over at Psycho Hairapy gave me this blog award…
Thank you so much, Angie! The award says that “This blog invests and believes in proximity – nearness in space, time, and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.”
It’s hard to think of just 8 bloggers who deserve this award! There are so many amazing people out there that I’ve gotten to know through following their blogs 🙂 Many of these people have probably already received this award (I know that I’ve seen it around), but I’m nominating them any way because they’re awesome!
- Mrs. Guru from Off the Beaten Path… I love reading her shopping summaries, and I definitely feel that I’ve gotten to know her by reading her posts 🙂
- My friend Janna over at Mamma Waldher. I’ve known Janna since we were little kids, and even though we both live on completely opposite sides of the US, we’ve been able to keep in touch through the internet. She has such cute children, and I love reading about her adventures as both a mom and a woman!
- Meg over at Glacier-Eyed Girl. I found out about Meg’s blog through PamperingBeki’s 2008 Christmas Ornament Exchange. Her blog is really fun to read, and it’s great to see how she is preparing for her upcoming wedding!
- Brittany from Preppy Nonsense. I’ve been friends with Brittany since middle school. We lost touch during college, but found out about each other again through the power of Facebook and the internet! It’s cool to see how all of my school friends are succeeding and enjoying their lives 🙂
- Gwen over at Confessions of a Control Freak. I love reading her blog!
- Bama Belle from Bama Belle in the Big City – reading her blog makes me wish that I lived in New York.
- Erika over at e-vents – I’ve just recently started following her blog, and reading it lets me live vicariously as an event planner!
- !llegaly Blonde from Could’ve Been Blonde – Another recent find, I’m hooked on following her blog, plus she has such a cool-looking site 🙂